Pages

Tuesday 2 July 2019

Ruin

Hi my name is Ruin and I'm 20 years old I have trund in to a robot somehow. I don't know how I trund in to a robot but all I know is that everyone got killed but I didn't because I was put in a basement that was underground. So I would not get infected by the robot’s got my mum and dad but they made me a drink to have but they said it like puts you asleep for like 100 years and then the robots found me somehow all I know is that I got put underground and made me drink that stuff made me go to sleep hoe I trund in to a robot is that the robot’s dug underground and saw one more person snoring out loud and alive in a basement so they took me to the tallest place in the city and then they left me there and then I woke up in the tallest place in the city and there was a crate that I kicked out of the tallest place in the city I didn't know what was in the crate so I was ready to run as fast as I could so I kicked the crate but there was just trash but under all that trash was an old phone so I put it in my hand’s and put one hand over it and my hand was glowing blue I don't know why my hand did that but then I remembered that I was a robot but I didn’t see any other robot’s around me at all so I think I was ok and safe for now but then a spaceship came around the corner and it spotted me so I run away and slid down a hill thing and there was a motorbike there and it worked so I was happy with that but then spaceship and started shooting at me so I went half of the moterbike’s speed but it was just behind me so I had to go a little bit more faster so I did and then I got way a head but then it went like 1000 speed and the motorbike went 1023 somehow so the spaceship placed 2 robot minions that shoot down and up so I keeped on throwing bombs at random objects and they would all was run in to it for some reshgin but they didn't get infected???? It was so weird but then there was a tunnel and just at the end I throw a bomb and then they finley DIED!!!! It was kind of cool to see them blow up but then the big spaceship found me again so yeah I was happy to destroy the big spaceship so it started to shoot at me and there was a big hill that was a part of the road but then it was no road it was a ramp so I went so fast that the engine started going off so I had to jump off but i had pulled my sword out and I charged it up when the motorbike started to turn off I had to jump and pussed the motorbike down and I landed on the spaceship all I heard was an explosion and I was crying because I was sad and all alone because 100 years ago everyone died and my family died to and this was the end the end

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post